Welcome to Burrell Autism Center
The staff at the Burrell Autism Center is committed to:
- Recognizing and helping further develop the strengths in each individual child.
- Identifying the barriers that may prevent the child from reaching their highest potential.
- Bringing together the necessary resources to assist the child, family and community in moving beyond those barriers.
- Autism costs us 90 Billion dollars annually;
90% of those costs are to care for adults with Autism.
- 1 in 88 children is diagnosed with Autism.
- More children will be diagnosed with autism this year than
with AIDS, diabetes & cancer combined.
- Autism is the fastest-growing serious developmental disability in the U.S.
News and Events
Upcoming training available at the Burrell Autism Center.
2nd Annual Burrell Autism Center Conference
Mission Possible: Successful Treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorders
August 16-17, 2013
University Plaza Hotel in Springfield MO
Please contact Melissa Davenport at 417-761-5333 or email@example.com to receive information on speakers, schedule and registration, as it becomes available.